CPU Index du Forum

CPU Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Unsupported Partition Table Bad Slic Data

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CPU Index du Forum -> Administration -> Annonce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ukransulta

Masculin
Race: Humain

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Unsupported Partition Table Bad Slic Data Répondre en citant

Unsupported Partition Table Bad Slic Data > urlin.us/2ceww

If....that....doesn't....work....then....use....the....legacy....setting....insteadI..dual..boot..with..Windows..8..and..the..loaders..not..working..for..me,..so..how..do..I..fix..it?..AI...lose...activation...status...after...my...systems...been...to...sleep...or...has...been...in...hibernation,...can...I...fix...it?...AI..received..the..error..message..Failed..to..add..loader..to..the..boot..code,..what..do..I..have..to..do?..AWhat....do....I....do?....AThe..workaround..is..to..pre-format..your..hard..drive..so..that..it..uses..MBR..insteadQMy...systems...UEFI,...but...Ive...formatted...the...drive...to...use...MBR...and...Im...still...not...activatedWeb..Server..at..drhack.netSome..types..of..software..block..the..loader..application..from..installing..to..the..boot..codeStartup....repair....will....write....a....new....boot....sectorIf....it....still....fails....try....selecting....the....legacy....settingI....installed....the....loader....and....my....system....hangs....during....the....boot....process,....can....I....fix....it?....AThanksQQversione...integrale...papeete...vol...17...downloadsania...mirza...ki...nude...photoloving...ibiza...subtitlesvideo...bokep...langsung...playmicrosoft...toolkit...2.5...downloadThis..is..a..cleaner..approach..for..users..who..want..to..build..their..own..list..without..my..presets..getting..in..the..wayThe....loaders....status....says....Modified........Uninstall....other....cracks,....what....do....I....do?....A##########################################################################..#..4..-..UEFI..motherboards..##########################################################################..The..loader..doesn't..work..when..the..systems..using..GPTThe....loader....application....displays....the....message...."BAD....SLIC....SIZE"....or...."BAD....SLIC....DATA",....can....I....fix....it?....AQI..installed..the..loader..and..Im..still..not..activated,..so..what..do..I..do..now?..AThe...loaders...status...says..."Unsupported...partition...table",...why...is...this?...AThe...loaders...status...says..."Modified...-...Uninstall...other...cracks",...what...do...I...do?...AI....lose....activation....status....after....my....systems....been....to....sleep....or....has....been....in....hibernation,....can....I....fix....it?....AUn..paso..ms..para..accederThis....is....a....new....feature....which....will....display....you....with....information....about....how....the....application....was....launched....when....the....mouse....is....hovered....over....the....green....or....red....iconDisable..any..system..protectionFrom...the...menu...select...to...boot...without...a...SLICI....have....only....2....updates....loaded....KB976902....KB2534111....and....I....have....the....black....desktop....and....with....the....not-genuine....errorStartup..repair..will..write..a..new..boot..sectorWhat..I..understand..from..your..reply,..is..it..1Alternatively..try..holding..the..'R'..key..after..your..BIOS..screenMethod....Not....Allowed.....Q f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CPU Index du Forum -> Administration -> Annonce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange